LowCVP Conference, 12 July – Consumers, EVs and the drive to zero emissions
Progress to a zero emission transport future depends not just on the availability of the right vehicles and fuels but also on the willingness and enthusiasm of consumers and fleet buyers to adopt them. Increasing consumers’ appetite for change through supportive policies, effective marketing and other actions will help determine the rate of progress, but will this be enough? Find out how experts view the ‘people, policy, product’ conundrum at the Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership 2018 Annual Conference.
The Conference will address what it’s going to take to bring consumers on the zero emission journey. What are the most effective ways to motivate car buyers and ‘mobility consumers’ to change their choices for the better? How do we capture their imagination and tap into what’s important to them? Is it possible to break-up their love affair with their fossil energy-powered car; or create such strong demand for zero emission public and private mobility that it shapes the industry for many years to come?
Conference highlights include:
- Government policy and the drive to zero emissions transport.
- Results of AA Populus survey into consumer attitudes commissioned for the event.
- The role of finance and leasing.
- Real time delegate polling and interactivity.
- Leading speakers with action-oriented presentations.
- Networking opportunities.
- Post-conference VIP drinks reception, sponsored by National Grid, for all delegates, including MPs and leading public figures.
All this, and more, will be discussed and brought to life – with the consumer at the heart – at the
2018 Low CVP Annual Conference, 12th July 2018 One Birdcage Walk, Westminster, London,
(Kindly hosted by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, IMechE)